The hub glides up and down the pole smoothly because of nylon glide buttons inside the hub.
All of the hardware is stainless steel.
This gourd rack system includes a two-piece pole, a hub, two top perch rods, a rope, an eyebolt with a single pulley, 4 horizontal gourd arms (for gourds drilled front to back), a rope winder, and 4 hitch pins to secure the gourds onto the arms.
In the drop-down menu above and to the right you have a choice of five different gourd rack system configurations:
1. Rack plus 4 SuperGourds with round holes, no porches
2. Rack plus 4 SuperGourds with crescent holes, no porches
3. Rack plus 4 SuperGourds with crescent holes, plus 4 porch sets
4. Rack plus 4 Troyer Vertical Gourds
5. Rack plus 4 Troyer Horizontal Gourds