The Gemini has two, 5-foot-diameter rings. Each ring can hold 12 gourds of any brand. You can easily attach gourds with the 24 included Horizontal GMAs (gourd-mounting arms). SuperGourds will need to be drilled front to back using the handy dimple guide on the upper-neck of the gourd using a 13/32" drill bit.
The Gemini rack includes a 2-piece, 16-foot pole, aluminum ground stake, two solid-aluminum 72" top perch rods, ball top, stop pin, safety bolt, 34 feet of 3/16" stainless metal cable, a hub, two complete ring sections, ring supports, and a brake winch. Assembly required.
In the drop-down menu above and to the right you have a choice of five different gourd rack system configurations:
1. Rack plus 24 SuperGourds with round holes
3. Rack plus 24 SuperGourds with crescent holes, no porches
4. Rack plus 24 SuperGourds with crescent holes, plus 24 porch sets
5. Rack plus 24 Troyer Vertical Gourds
6. Rack plus 24 Troyer Horizontal Gourds