This 8-unit rack features a 2-inch-square, high-tensile strength aluminum two-piece pole that is 14 feet tall above ground when installed. The gourd hub and arms accommodate 8 gourds and raise and lower with a 2-pulley rope & pulley lanyard system. Pre-installed nylon glide buttons in the hub assure squeak-free operation. The aluminum gourd arms attach to the hub using stainless steel hardware.
The GR8H gourd rack comes with a heavy-duty aluminum ground stake; a two-piece high-tensile strength square aluminum pole; two 36" top perches; a plastic pole cap; a rope winder with attached stainless steel hardware; polyester rope with attached eyebolts and pulleys; a hub; 8 horizontal gourd-hanging arms; and all the hardware necessary for installing the rack. SuperGourds will need to be drilled front to back in the neck using a 13/32" drill bit.
In the drop-down menu above and to the upper right you have a choice of five different gourd rack system configurations:
1. Rack plus 8 SuperGourds with round holes, no porches
2. Rack plus 8 SuperGourds with crescent holes, no porches
3. Rack plus 8 SuperGourds with crescent holes, plus 8 porch sets
4. Rack plus 8 Troyer Vertical Gourds
5. Rack plus 8 Troyer Horizontal Gourds