Walk with Andrew Troyer looking thru his eyes as he takes you on a journey of his 25 years as a martin landlord. Topics covered include where to place your housing, how to do nest checks and nest changes, nest site competitors, how to choose your housing, controlling nest parasites and so much more. There is also a chapter on Bluebirds as well as the Northern Rough-winged Swallow, a cousin of our Purple Martins.
- Andrew will autograph when requested.
- The 6" x 9" hard cover book is filled with over 260 color photos.
- Filled with helpful advice for the beginner to advanced martin landlord, with such topics as choosing and placing your housing,
- How to do nest checks
- Banding and what he has learned thru his own martins being banded
- Supplemental feeding
- Even a chapter on tips
- Every martin landlord should add this fantastic book to your library.
- Makes a great gift!